Kanger Aerotank Turbo - Quad Coil Tank with Airflow Control
Introducing the Kanger Aerotank Turbo Two Dual Coil Clearomizer. The Aerotank Turbo features food grade Stainless Steel body with a durable glass inner tank. The main feature of the Aerotank Turbo are two Dual Coils which deliver higher vapor production. The large body of the clearomizer can hold up to 6.0ml of e-juice, giving you a substantially longer vape time. The airflow is controlled with improved and updated Airflow Control Valve. It is compatible with Kanger Dual Sub-Ohm Coils. The size and features of the Aerotank Turbo makes it a perfect for use with large mod type devices.
This tank includes 2 x 1.8 ohm Dual Coil coil units which in turn make this a Quad Coil setup. The Final resistance of these two 1.8 ohm dual coils = 0.9 ohm (SUB-OHM).
You must be sure your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils appropriately. If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it can handle the amps - Mech mod users please use 30 Amp batteries - Using this tank with an Ego type battery will Destroy the ego battery and void the battery warranty and could be potentially dangerous. If you have questions regarding compatibility or safety please feel free to Contact Us. - *There is No Warranty, Return, Refund or Exchange on this item.
- Improved Adjustable Airflow Control
- Uses Two Dual Coil Atomizers simultaneously
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads
- Bottom Coil
- Adjustable contact
- Glass Tank and 304 Stainless Tank
- Advertised with a 6.0ml capacity
- The Aerotank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 2-3/8"L x 1-3/16"D (without drip tip)
- 1 x Kanger Aerotank Turbo with Airflow Control (Glass tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
- 1 x 510 Drip tip
- 4 x 1.8ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Heads
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please Note: There is No Warranty, Return, Refund or Exchange on this item.