How to Switch from Regulated 3.3v to Unregulated Battery Power:
1. While in 3.3v constant output mode (white LED), Turn battery Off with 5 quick clicks of the button. (white LED blinks 3 times).
2. Now press & hold button for 5 seconds, LED will change to orange with 3 blinks. The battery has switched to unregulated output mode (battery voltage output mode).
3. Then click the button 5 times to turn battery On.
4. The battery will remain Orange in this mode.
5. When charging, orange LED will blink 5 times in this mode.
Switch from Unregulated battery voltage output to Constant Voltage output mode:
1. In unregulated voltage output mode, turn the battery Off with 5 quick clicks (orange LED blinks 3 times).
2. Now press & hold button for 5 seconds (not 5 clicks), LED will change to white with 3 blinks. The battery has switched to 3.3V Constant Voltage output mode.
3. Then click the button 5 times to turn the battery on.
4. In 3.3V constant voltage mode, the battery performs like a standard eGo-T 1000mAh battery.
5. While charging, the white LED will blink 5 times in this mode.
NOTE: Because this is a passthrough battery; When the battery is completely dead the LED will be Red during charge, But if there is a partial charge the light will Not Be Lit during charge.